INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is intended for all subjects who visit and interact with the company's website Hotel & Trattoria SAN GIORGIO di Sibille Paolo Vittorio - Sole proprietorship - CF: SBLPVT61H12G691A - VAT number: 11625410011 (hereinafter also the "Company") and is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained in this site. The Company will not be liable in any way for the illegitimate processing of your data possibly carried out by third parties. Therefore, for the exercise of the rights referred to in the paragraph "Rights of the interested party", please refer to the specific information that must be provided to you, from time to time, by these third parties as independent Data Controllers.
The information is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link.
Specific information on the processing of your personal data will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
The Company will process your personal data in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 - General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the "Regulation").
Data provided by the user
The data provided by the user and requested by the Company for access to the services offered by this site will be processed for the purposes and in the manner indicated, from time to time, by specific information reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for the access to these services and the collection of related data.
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
In all cases in which the user will have the right to freely enter personal data concerning him (e-mail, free to fill fields, etc.), such data will be processed - if deemed relevant and necessary - to process requests sent by the user.
The aforementioned personal data, when requested, are necessary to fulfill pre-contractual obligations, correctly execute the contract between us and the user and to fulfill our legal obligations.
If the data communicated is not considered relevant and necessary for the provision of the requested service or if the relative consent has not been given, if necessary, our Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to delete such data.
We may collect and use information relating to minors only if provided to us by their parent or guardian or with their consent. In the event that we become aware that we have processed information about a minor without the valid consent of a parent or guardian, we will reserve the right to delete such information.
Personalized services e marketing commercial
The data provided by the user for the provision of a service may also be used for the provision of personalized services and for commercial marketing activities. only with the express and free consent of the user himself. The user will be able to give his consent at the bottom of the specific information issued from time to time for each service on the different pages of this site.
Particular categories of data
Our Company may also process particular categories of data concerning you (pathologies, disabilities, religious orientation, etc.) if this is necessary to satisfy your specific requests and exclusively in order to protect your health, your physical safety and / or your religious beliefs. These data may be communicated by you to our employees and / or collaborators, in charge of the processing, at the time of the establishment of the relationship or during your stay.
These data will be processed only if you provide them spontaneously and with your free and express consent.
Our Company reserves the right to delete the data you have provided that will not be deemed relevant and necessary for the provision of the requested service. or in all cases in which the relative consent has not been expressly expressed, if necessary.
Evaluation of services
Our Company, in order to improve the services rendered, may process the data concerning you to carry out surveys aimed at obtaining an evaluation of the services offered and to verify your degree of satisfaction in relation to the stay made at our facilities.
Your data may be processed for this further purpose only with your express and free consent.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI ("Uniform Resource Identifier") notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than fifteen days.
Visit the section of the site cookies policy.
Consequences in case of failure to provide data and / or consent to their treatment
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data by filling in the various forms for their collection prepared by the Company for access to the various services offered by this site.
Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain the requested services.
In all cases where it is necessary to express your specific and free consent to the processing of data (marketing, offer of personalized services, surveys, etc.), failure to provide consent will make it impossible for our Company to provide the related service. .
In no case the lack of consent (or the revocation of the same) to the processing of your data for the provision of personalized services will make it impossible to access those services for which specific consent is not necessary and / or required.
In no case will failure to consent (or revocation of the same) to the processing of your data for commercial marketing purposes prevent you from purchasing and / or using one or more of our services, including personalized ones. Without prejudice to the case in which the requested service is aimed precisely at obtaining commercial information from the Company (such as, for example, in the case of subscription to our newsletter or in the case of a request for commercial information sent through the "contact us" services present in the site).
Failure to consent (or revocation of the same) to the processing of data to carry out surveys on the services provided will only make it impossible for our Company to process your personal data also for this further purpose.
Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated and scope of dissemination of the data
Your information will not be disseminated.
They will be accessible - always and exclusively for the purposes indicated in the specific information, also in order to guarantee their constant correctness and updating - to the employees and collaborators of the Company in charge of the processing and to the group companies that perform services for our Company in quality of external data processors.
Any other third parties to whom the data may be disclosed will be indicated, from time to time, in the specific information issued by the Company when accessing the various services offered through this site.
They will also be accessible to third parties who will be entrusted with the maintenance / development service of this website and of our IT system for the time strictly necessary for the execution of this service.
Duration of treatment
Your data will be kept by our Company for the period necessary to guarantee the correct provision of the requested services - without prejudice to the need for storage for a longer period in compliance with the applicable legislation and / or for the time necessary to assert a right of the Owner. in court. At the end of this period your data will be deleted and / or made anonymous.
You can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the provision of personalized services.
You will also have the possibility to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes at any time and, in particular, this opportunity will be offered to you on the occasion of every single commercial communication.
The consent can always be revoked also with reference to the use of data concerning you for carrying out surveys on the quality of the services offered.
In case of withdrawal of consent, our Company will no longer be able to process the data for the purposes to which the consent was referred. In no case, however, the withdrawal of consent may affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal.
The data controller is Hotel & Trattoria SAN GIORGIO di Sibille Paolo Vittorio - Sole proprietorship - CF: SBLPVT61H12G691A - VAT number: 11625410011
who can be contacted, also for the exercise of the rights referred to in the following paragraph, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the interested party.
The interested party has the right to ask the Company:
'' access, rectification, cancellation or limitation of data processing, as well as to oppose the processing, pursuant to art. 15-18 and 21 of the Regulations;
the portability of data, pursuant to art. 20 of the Regulation.
The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
For your convenience, we transcribe below the full text of the articles cited in this paragraph.
Article 15 - Right of access by the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
2. If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In the event of further copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable cost-based contribution
administrative. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Article 16 - Right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
Article 17 - Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8,
2. The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete them, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, adopts reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing the personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority of which the data controller is invested;
c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3);
d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of this treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Article 18 - Right to limitation of treatment
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
c) although the data controller no longer needs them for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
2. If the processing is limited pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The interested party who has obtained the processing limitation pursuant to paragraph 1 is informed by the data controller before said limitation is revoked.
Article 20 - Right to data portability
1. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them if:
a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b); And
b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising their rights relating to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to another, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to Article 17. This right does not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority referred to the data controller is invested.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Article 21 - Right to object
1. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
2. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such marketing. direct.
3. If the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is explicitly brought to the attention of the interested party and is presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the interested party.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, the interested party can exercise his right to object by automated means using specific techniques.
6. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89, paragraph 1, the interested party, for reasons connected to his particular situation, has the right to object to the processing of personal data that concerns him, except if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.